Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Al-Fitr 1431H

Today is the Eid Al-Fitr eve. I would like to wish  HAPPY EID MUBARAK to all muslimin and muslimat all over the world. Eid Al-Fitr marks the end of one month of fasting, the month of Ramadhan. It is also called as 'Hari Kemenangan' in Islam. It is the greatest and major religious observances each year that Muslim all over the world celebrate.

I would like to share some words from my friend's status in FB that I found really good to ponder. I have no idea to write more. Insha Allah next time I will write more.

Life is like a coin.Pleasure & Pain are the 2 sides.Only 1 side is visible at a time. But remember other side is also waiting 4 it's turn..
  
My Lord, in our final 24 hours countdown of this Blessed Month of Mercy, Pardon and Abundance, please give us the drive to earn Your multiple rewards, give us steadfastness in pleasing You with good deeds, give us patience to train our souls the final lessons of life and give us strength in preparation of the release of our enemy, ameen...

Actually I took the words above from Sis Zabrina. Do you know her? She is the author of the books that I love to read a lot. I love her writings because it touches my heart easily:) 


Day 30th of Ramadhan 1431 H

No comments: