Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Menstrual Cycle

Assalamualaikum wbt

This morning I woke up and  did some soul cleaning as usual. What is soul cleaning Natasha? Hehe. This is my own definition of  what I am doing early in the morning (-_-). Ok, back to the story again. I had a heavy breakfast which was a bowl full with Coco Crunch and milk plus a mug of hot Cappuccino. Is this consider as heavy breakfast? Yes, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Kerabu and Nasi Dagang are heavy. Huhu. Nak makan!-_-

Today is the 5th of Syawal already. I thought that the Big Day for my sister was this morning. I planned to call her to ask about her preparation. Unfortunately, the Big Day is not today. My mom said that the event  was going to be held tomorrow. Oh ok. So I just had our usual long chat with my mom. Alhamdulillah I have my mom as my mom. Hehe. A bit confuse right my sentence=)

I did some revision on Gynecology topics today. Gynecology is something that is related to woman except pregnancy and anything that is related to pregnancy is Obstetrics. I am in this department all this days, for 9 weeks. This week is already the 8th weeks. Nextweek will be the final exam. Pray for me!

Menstrual Cycle

This is the menstrual cycle! I found this on the internet. Hehe=)


This is the normal menstrual cycle not above. 



Actually for those who took Biology during their secondary school they have studied about menstrual cycle during all those days. But as far as I can remember we also studied about the menstrual cycle during our lower secondary, which is during form 3. The topic did not sound so interesting to me during school years. I did not like Biology, I love Chemistry and Physics more! Hehe.

As I am now studying medicine I have to study again about the menstrual cycle and now I am fond of it=) Now, I can see how important it is to woman. The hormones that regulates everything in the body. I think all girls and woman should know about the menstrual cycle in order to know better about their body. 

I think thats all for now.

Notes: 
  • This evening, I had been bothered about something, so it was a bit challenging to focus. Now, definitely better! Alhamdulillah. 
  • I think this is enough. No more working with them after this. I just concentrate of what I can do. This is my decision. Thank you!
  •  I have to do revision again. Enjoy the menstrual cycle=)

No comments: